anyone know how to fix that silly stack file opening bug on mac os x and rev 4.0

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 04:16:10 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Jan Schenkel <janschenkel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is this Snow Leopard by any chance?
> I got bitten by this too in Quartam Reports Layout builder - there is a change in the AppleEvent data that comes with an 'odoc' event. So if you have an 'editor' application and need to fix your AppleEvent handler, I just published a blog entry describing my workaround for this:
> <http://quartam.blogspot.com/2009/10/revolution-snow-leopard-and-appleevent.html>

Yes, it is Snow Leopard but it's Rev itself that needs the fix. It's
not entirely consistent though, because you can launch a stack by
double-clicking if Rev is not running. It's only if Rev is already
running that we see the problem. However from what you have posted,
it's not too hard to fix, so the RunRev people should be able to help
us out soon.

Cheers,
Sarah