anyone know how to fix that silly stack file opening bug on mac os x and rev 4.0

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 06:29:05 EDT 2009

The big problem is, that it also happens to standalone apps built with Rev 3.5 - so we need to somehow update our 'file editor' applications as well for compatibility with Snow Leopard.
Unless Apple decides that its tweaking of the AppleEvent data structure causes too many problems for non-Cocoa developers, and patches it somehow in a future Snow Leopard release. See also:
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1446835/handling-open-document-odoc-events-in-snow-leopard>

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====