RevMedia Portable

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 25 03:38:16 EDT 2009

Alejandro, what is the problem exactly?  To try to find out, I copied my
Media folder to a usb stick, and ran it just now.  Seemed to run just fine.
The Media folder was just the result of downloading and, don't recall
exactly, but think it needed to be unpacked and have the registration code
typed in.  But it seems to run fine from the stick.  Or is there something
else?  Must be....

Peter