Nice article series in NetWorkWorld

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Oct 23 18:45:47 EDT 2009

I would comment on this as the most visually challenged individual on
this or probably ANY list, but I read it with my normal difficulty
without noticing where this one was worse than all of the others I
encounter. Of course I always magnify things so that they fill my
large screen, which is why I prefer Firefox to Safari, which is much
faster imho, but magnifies less perfectly. I was surprised that no
reference was made to Rev's HC heritage. Maybe he just doesn't know
about it.
Joe Wilkins