FTP Files To Server

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:20:02 EDT 2009

I am running into a weird situation.  I have been uploading a backup of a
database to a server and everything was working file.  I decided to change
my host to hostgator.com and updated my program to reflect the changes.
Now, instead of my database backup, I am getting the path of the datafile
being uploaded.

The command I am using is...

put "ftp://tUserID:tpassword@ftp.mywebsite.com/www/az/" & tFile into turl
put url "binfile:" & (gInitialFolder & "/" & "az.bk") into url turl

....when I check az.bk on my server, it contains...
E:/Program Files/az/az.bk

...instead of the database.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help!
Warren