Can you disable the user from dragging a stack in a stand alone ?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Oct 20 19:10:11 EDT 2009

On Oct 20, 2009, at 3:57 PM, tareq_tawaiha wrote:

> Hello Mark,
>
> yes, now i use "set the rect of stack "writing" to the screenrect",
> since i
> need it to work the same on any screen size. that is good. but i
> also set
> the " float above everything " option on the stack inspector , and
> now i
> cant save it as stand alone, because the save window stays behind my
> card.

Tareq,

You need to limit the "float above everything" option to the
standalone environment. Try this, in your stack script or the card
script:

if the environment is "standalone application" then
   set the systemWindow of stack "writing" to true
else
   set the systemWindow of stack "writing" to false
end if

Hope this helps.

Devin