OT - quote of Picasso

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:46:21 EDT 2009

Ian Wood wrote:

> On 19 Oct 2009, at 09:40, Richmond Mathewson wrote:
>
>> To which I would add, lest we forget:
>>
>>      A computer is only as good as the person in front of it!
>
> Going a bit further OT, one of my headmasters liked to say that
> computers were more intelligent than a brick, but less intelligent
> than a snail...

I know the headmaster of a school who used to say something similar
about his pupils.

While we're on the OT riff:

Why did the cross-eyed headmaster have a problem with his children?

Because he could never get his pupils to focus on anything.

(OK, OK, got it from Basil Brush about 7 years ago) . . .   :)