Can you disable the user from dragging a stack in a stand alone ?

tareq_tawaiha tareq_tawaiha at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 18:24:31 EDT 2009

I have attached 2 pictures of my screen, the first image is a picture of how
the stack looks when it is open <br \>

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25933246/Picture%2B1.png  <br \> <br \> the
second is how it looks on my desktop after dragging it using my mouse.  <br
\><br \>  http://www.nabble.com/file/p25933246/Picture%2B2.jpeg  <br \><br
\> notice where my cursor is in the 3rd image , i am able to change the
location of the stack. I want to disable that so the user is not able to
move it around on the screen.  Does that clarify the question ?