GLX APP framework - amazing

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri Oct 16 17:59:32 EDT 2009

I just finished the first tutorial for SQLYoga.
http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/software/libraries/sql-yoga/  It
involves making a simple ToDo Ap and it also incidentally uses GLX APP
framework. The last step of the process was "Test the Standalone Version"
and I assumed that I was going to finally learn how to do all the
complicated processes I've read about here that are necessary to create a
standalone for windoz and Mac OS with a database. I have been using RunRev
for over five years now and have several applications running my business
but have never made a standalone and always work inside of RunRev. It is
kind of nice doing it that way as I can make changes all the time but I had
been putting off creating a standalone (especially as the database my
applications calls is very large and complicated) but I had no idea how easy
and transparent and did I say easy the process is with GLX APP framework.
The standalone is there all along every time you save it is updated and
ready to use. I find this absolutely AMAZING and any of you on the list who
like me haven't yet started using GLX APP framework should by all means
check it out.