[ANN] WeCode Planet meta-blog that collects posts about revolution.

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Oct 16 09:23:56 EDT 2009

Andre,

I think Dom is saying that since your blog supplies the entire
article, what's the incentive for the reader to visit the original
site? The original author may prefer an excerpt so that folks will
have to visit the original site to see more, etc. As one of the
authors, I'm OK either way...excerpt or entire article.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie