[OT] Figuring Out XML Error?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Oct 12 03:19:42 EDT 2009

Hi List:

Was wondering if any XML savvy folks out there might know how to track
down/correct a formatting error (?) in an XML file.

My brother is using some proprietary software to translate text in XML
documents into languages with diacritical characters.  The output produced
by the software apparently has one or more errors that prevent it from being
rendered properly in a Web browser for example.

I've tried just looking at the raw XML which appears to include some MS
tags, but I have neither a dedicated XML editor nor enough knowledge to know
what to look for.  Perhaps someone here can offer a clue.

A sample file is posted here:
http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/document.xml.zip

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi