Opening a GLX stack in IDE

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sun Oct 11 20:53:36 EDT 2009

Martin Koob <mkoob at ...> writes:

> What stacks do I have to have open to work on an application in the
> GLX application framework?
>
> Is there a reason the glxapp_framework.dat does not open in Rev
> automatically by double clicking on it?   All the other stacks that
> the glxApplicationProperties creates do open in Rev.
>
> I am probably missing some basic step.
>
> Martin

The basic step I was missing was to click the
'Click me to launch application' in the launcher.rev stack

At first glance I thought this was to start running the application,
not for working on it in the IDE.  So I did not click it which lead to
the problems.

Clicking this results in the other necessary stacks being opened and
has a call to 'start using' the glxapp_framework.dat stack.

Martin