Printing text wider than A4

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Sun Oct 11 14:51:52 EDT 2009

Richmond wrote :

 >Well, let's see:

 >Is this on Win, Mac or Lin, or cross-P?

On my G4 Mac I just popped this into a button:

 >on mouseUp
  >  set the systemPrintSelector to true
 >   answer page setup
 >end mouseUp

 >and it took me straight to the system printer preferences
 >where I was able to choose an A3 setting.

I am sorry Richmond, I did not explain very well.
I mean to print on A4 pages (landscape) but move to a second page as
the text gets wider than A4. So the first part gets printed on page 1
and then if there is text that is wider than A4, it will get printed
on page 2. Etc.

It is for cross-P.

Best, Beat