Printing text wider than A4

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Sun Oct 11 08:58:53 EDT 2009

Hi you all,

I'm in search for a solution to print text that runs wider than a
landscape A4. The normal printing commands work for printing text
where the number of lines is more than an A4 can carry. The rest is
printed on a second etc. page. But with text that extends the width
of a (landscape) A4, the text that extends does just not print. I
would expect that it would print on a second page, especially as I
can choose the order of printing of the pages in such a case in my
printer dialog.
I need something which does not wrap my lines. The line should print
on at the same line number
  on the next printed page.

Anyone any ideas?

Beat,