Interactive image overlays

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Oct 9 08:15:24 EDT 2009

I am also always using graphics, not images when I need to display
clickable or non-clickable irregularly shaped regions of larger images
(maps, species pictures, etc.) It is very convenient, indeed, and it is
easy to make them more responsive to user actions like for instance
changing colors of border or background on mouse enter, mouse click,
mouse leave, etc... Or even darkening color with each iteration of
displaying, so that the first polygons displayed become gradually
darker, and the last are always the most bright ones :-)

Best wishes
Viktoras