[Teaser] WeCode Planet

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Oct 8 18:17:49 EDT 2009

Folks,
since we all like to be teased every now and then, let me share what I've
been working during my lunch time, as some of you know, during lunch, I just
work on free projects.

So, take a look at a very alpha version of WeCode Planet at:

http://wecode.org/planet/

WeCode.Org is my umbrella domain where I will share things common to Rev
education. The planet subsite is a metablog that collects posts from other
blogs in a convenient place. This is just an alpha right now, there will be
a public API and a form for adding new sites.

Hope you guys like

Cheers
andre