Novice question on standalones

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Wed Oct 7 09:56:13 EDT 2009

The .app you see is actually a folder, a package of resources.  To see
them, right-click or control-click on the .app and choose Show Package
Contents.  To work on a stack inside the package using 4.0 dp4, you'll
have to copy it to the desktop and open it from the IDE, since
launching a stack gives an error at the moment and the IDE doesn't
know how to open a package.

George