Telnet Shell Help

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Mon Oct 5 16:55:45 EDT 2009

Tariel Gogoberidze <tariel at mac.com> on October 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM -0700
wrote:
>Stewart,
>
>I'm attaching "Telnet" stack written many years ago by Scot Roney
>(the person from whom Rev bought the engine).
>It may or may not work for you, but it would give you some ideas

Thanks.  The stack works great so I think that this is enough to get me
started.
Thanks for sharing.
Much appreciated.

Stewart

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately.