it would be "nice"... to hear from runrev!

Robert Maniquant rman at free.fr
Mon Oct 5 09:45:14 EDT 2009

I wonder whether it is the nature of things, dealing with computers and
programs, but, runrev communication is a little bit like apple.. in the bad
sense of it. Ok we're a month behind announced launch, this is
understandable, but it would be nice to have some news from runrev so that
we can adjust. Maybe this message and reactions will be heard!

THis is particularly.. surprising to say the least since the focus lately
was made on helping the runrev team by getting out quite a few dollars to
launh on-rev than to help launch revMedia with the 5 years advance license
"offer". THis sort of things, seem to imply a kind of partnership spirit, or
at least, a little friendly and honnest communication : all right folks..
there we are so far, a few pblbls X Y Z but we should reasonnbly be there.
in X time with.. and so on!

Well.. be it secrecy or culpability.. or whatever else.. "it would be nice!
thanks!"