ANN: TwistAWord as Facebook Application

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Oct 4 17:37:22 EDT 2009

Mark, fantastic! Can't wait to show this off to others to give them an idea
of what can be done with the new plug in. Of course we have to wait until
the final (64-bit enabled) plug-in is released. Most everyone here is on
Safari-Snowleopard and so it won't work... -- Yes, I know about the 32 bit
switch, but for naive users that's not an option... it needs to run out of
the box) -- I guess it is still best to wait before unwrapping this outside
our runRev community.