Practical limits on object counts

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sat Oct 3 23:37:48 EDT 2009

So all your 11 million buttons have to be clickable at any given time?
You want it all, don't you?  ;-)

If you just want to change the hilite of one via script, that takes no
time (0.000627 secs on my mini to invert the hilite of btn 8888). Can
you tell us any more about the requirements without having to kill us
afterward?

Phil

--
Phil Davis