OT: Rio 2016

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 13:26:31 EDT 2009

Winter nights can be chilly, with the temperature dropping to around
15° C (around 70 F). Laugh if you live in a cold country, but the fact
is that thermal comfort is completely relative. Wind and dampness
could make you feel even colder, and the homes do not have a heating
system.

In other words, near-tropical climate with a low of 70 degrees F and
sunny days.

---------- excerpt from a travel post ----------------------
  Re: Weather in Rio During May - August
Apr 05, 2006, 10:06 PM
I lived in Rio for many years and return every summer vacation (here)
- winter there. Always go late July - early August. I can assure you
that you will have beautiful beach weather and plenty of tanning
opportunity during this period. Was there last summer with my daughter
from August 1st through August 22nd and we went to the beach everyday
- but one! Enjoy your trip.

---------

Jim Ault
Las Vegas