OT: Rio 2016

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Oct 2 13:15:57 EDT 2009

Out of curiosity, won't that make the Summer games held in the Winter,
since the southern hemisphere is the reverse of where they are
normally held? Or was that taken into consideration as you would think
it would have been? Otherwise, all those athletes in their shorts are
going to freeze their butts off.

Joe Wilkins