Interesting blog post - comments anyone?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Sun Nov 29 13:55:00 EST 2009

On Nov 29, 2009, at 8:40 AM, Randall Reetz wrote:

> The idea that the customer services manager of a company would enlist that company's own customers in a public debate over the merits of that company's product and the rather easy to debase claims it made of its product... Well it just feels a little icky.

I felt informed of a discussion, not enlisted.

I felt invited to participate in a discussion if I wanted, not coerced.

I got the message on a list-serve with scores of other messages per day, not in a private email.

I actually feel better informed than before, as I see what Rev is up against in the "serious" programming marketplace.

I just can't muster that "icky" feeling over this.

Mark