Message Box History

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 15:33:01 EST 2009

I modified the script of the "message field" in the message box for my own
purposes, but if you add just one line to the "enterInField" and
"returnInField" handlers there, you can send the contents of the field to some storage
facility every time you use it:

put me [&& the date && the time] & return after yourMessageHistoryContainer

Never had an issue with it, though it is fiddling with the IDE a bit.

Craig Newman