Sanskrit Typewriter - at last.

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:25:13 EST 2009

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Thanks, Richmond. I fingered it out. (smile)
>
> Really great achievement. Now to figure out how to use it. Any thought on doing something for Mandarin?
>
> I'm getting involved with a number of Chinese Companies and anything may be some help.
>
> Joe Wilkins

There is absolutely no reason why the same sort of thing on the same
sort of basis should not be done
for Chinese.

There is, however, one limiting factor:

I taught myself the rudiments (with the emphasis strictly on 'rude') of
Sanskrit during a patch of
unemployment about 24 years ago. I have neither the time, the money, or
the motivation to do
that with Chinese.

However; should you "feel the urge" I will be perfectly happy to send
you a recipe
for a "Chinese Typewriter" off-list.