$ProgramFiles error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 19 18:12:24 EST 2009

Hi Shari,

I believe that this or a similar problem was discovered some time ago.
It might have been fixed already. Are you sure that you built your
standalone with the latest version of Revolution?

I remember (quite) vaguely a discussion about incompatibility between
global variable names starting with $ and arrays causing the problem.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 20 nov 2009, om 00:02 heeft Shari het volgende geschreven: