Errant stack file

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 17:30:17 EST 2009

Jacque:

There were two "revMacCursors" stacks in the Application Browser. Both have
the exactly same pathname, back to the toolSet folder in the Rev 4gm
folder. Both were mainstacks.There is only one such file in that folder, of
course.One was at the bottom of the list, out of sort order, which was by name.

The first time I went through your suggestion, I was not offered an option
to delete from the Application Browser, only to delete from memory, since
both were mainstacks. I did so anyway, and upon saving, quitting and reopening
rev, no improvement.

So I did it again. This time the extra cursor stack was shown sort of one
level down, like it was a substack. And I was offered the option to delete.
Everything is back to normal, though I don't know why, and don't really care.
Thank you.

Don't ever get sick, disinterested in Rev, or change your name.

Craig