Revlet move freezes on Mac Firefox

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 06:06:33 EST 2009

The team can't address our problems if they don't know about them - so if you have a small example the exhibits this problem every time, then by all means, file a bug report with as much detail as possible, and attach the example stack at: <http://quality.runrev.com>

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====