[OT] Synergy on Snow Leopard?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Nov 17 19:31:38 EST 2009

Anybody have the screen-sharing software Synergy running on OSX Snow
Leopard?  I can't seem to get any systems other than Macs to connect.  Am
pretty sure I have the latest version 1.3.1 running on the various systems,
but get errors on the Windows side (forcibly rejected connections) and some
on the OSX side too.  Found a fork development package called Synergy Plus
but it doesn't appear to work with SynergyKVM (OSX control panel).  Am going
to attempt to configure everything manually but was wondering if anyone else
has it working.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director