Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Nov 17 12:24:45 EST 2009

Troy-

Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 8:48:06 AM, you wrote:

> On Nov 17, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>> Just a little honing of the terminology and layout in the store
>> would make it a bit easier for folks to give RunRev money.

> +1

> Don't make it so confusing to buy. People already have to take in the
> somewhat unique cost structure of owning Runrev, the least they can
> expect is that it be made as simple and clear as possible.

Also, tellingly, searching the website for "upgrade", "update",
"assurance", or "renew" gave no useful information. I just went to
look how to renew a license on the revamped website and in spite of
the above discussion it took several tries before I figured it out.
And wouldn't have gotten anywhere if it hadn't been for Bill's posting
here.

How about just putting a "Renew your license" button on the main
ordering page?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net