How do I renew license?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Nov 17 09:44:46 EST 2009

Michael,

The Order Now button directs to to the "Early" software assurance package
page for your edition of Rev. Simply enter your license code as supplied in
the email, and you will receive the price shown. There are no additional
discounts on this price.

Normally your license code would not be eligible for the "Early" update
package, and you would have to purchase the normal update pack, which is
twice as expensive. The offer went out to select Enterprise and Studio
customers and is only available until the end of this week.

Somehow the, "You'll get all the new versions of revStudio released for the
coming year automatically" sentence in your email is incorrect. It should
say "revEnterprise."

We'll be sending a reminder mail at the end of the week and ensure our
instructions are more clear.

- Bill

"Michael Kann" <mikekann at yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:345288.70445.qm at web56704.mail.re3.yahoo.com...