Wake up Revolution

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 15 11:29:53 EST 2009

Richard,

Who says that tousand people experience great performance?! I, for
one, don't.

I am pretty sure that Inselfan did something that should just work in
Revolution without problems and figuring out the source of the problem
is a process that one should not have to go through with a development
environment like Revolution in the first place!

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 15 nov 2009, om 17:18 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: