csv parser

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:44:57 EST 2009

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted to the list. I first have to say congratulations to the Rev team on the release of Rev 4.0. I've been using it for a couple days now, and it's looking great.

I was wondering if anyone out there has written a csv parsing library in Rev and would be willing to share it. I'm in need of something that will read/write values to a csv file. I'll create my own if I have to, but obviously it would save me a ton of time if I don't have to.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield