how can I stop a mouseenter-command

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 06:46:25 EST 2009

Is your tMouseOut variable declared outside of the handlers? Otherwise, tMouseOut is just a separate variable in each handler's context.
Also, may I suggest renaming such script-local variables, starting with an 's' instead of a 't' - see also the Scripting Style Guide here: <http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/scriptstyle.html>
Of course, it's not mandatory, but it helps :-)

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====