printing with revlet

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 02:38:49 EST 2009

Two things come to mind:
- yes, you can print from a revlet, as long as you have the proper print commands in your script, and requested the proper security settings, and the user allowed it
- is this on Windows, by any chance? on some browsers, you have to tweak settings for plug-ins to show up on printouts. does it show up when you ask for a print preview?

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====