One day to go . . .

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 10 14:25:48 EST 2009

Hello,

I'd say that it is the third way to "resolve" some bugs.

The first one is to say "we are working on it", making promises about a release and then never release anything.

The second is just to let bugs in an "unconfirmed" status even if they are trivial to replicate.

These are the 2 ways to "resolve" some bugs that I've learned from RunRev.

Too bad to some time manage things that way when the product is really good.

Best,

ÉrIC