[ANN] ssMacWindows 1.1.0

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 5 05:40:34 EST 2009

Klaus, Sean,

Please don't use a prefix with an underscore. It messes up my
beautiful code and required me to type two keys extra. If you keep the
names of the commands as short as possible, you reduce the total
number of key presses by millions per year (assuming that RunRev has
at least thousands of users). If you really need a prefix, just limit
it so "ss" as you're already doing in the bundle names and some
command and function names.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 5 nov 2009, om 10:04 heeft Klaus Major het volgende geschreven: