Anyone know of a hue sort stack?

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Nov 4 22:16:15 EST 2009

Dr. Campbell,

As you state, the programming involved is not terribly complex.
Perhaps I'd make use of "grab", "mousedown", checking position of
objects. The scoring math should be easy to apply unless there is
something not readily evident in the online example.

I'm sure I could easily produce this for you for a minimal fee.

I've worked on neurological testing applications before. I was the
sole developer for an upper body orthopedic analysis application,
featuring 15 video guided, standard medical tests (Apley's,
Finkelstein's, Phalen's, etc.). The application used the results of
the tests to assign preventative and rehabilitation exercises out of a
set of 100 various video guided exercises.

A very short reference on my experience is at:  http://ezpzapps.com/sims/

I'm currently developing an application for a film director in the UK
but am seeking additional work. Diverse portfolios and interests are
good to have.

I'm interested in long term business relationships with people who
present interesting ideas that need to be developed and price my work
accordingly.

Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this or other projects.

Regards,

sims