Anyone know of a hue sort stack?

planix dr.alistair at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 18:54:22 EST 2009

Hi,

I am looking at turning this hue sort test;

http://www.spectralcolor.com/game/huetest_kiosk

into a standalone using runrev. The concept is pretty simple, so I don't
think it is programmatically challenging. But, I would be interested in
whether anyone has a stack, or knows of a stack, that does some or all
(that'd be nice) of the types of actions demonstrated in the hue_test java
code.

My interest in this is it's use as a neuropsychological evaluation for
acquired achromatosis. I have a patient who reports the symptoms so I will
probably use the online test- since getting the Munsell hue sort is not
possible in the time frame that I have. But, I would also be interested in
using a standalone, or my own web version, to do some research.

cheers

A Campbell