Recover deleted REV files

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Mon May 18 12:01:39 EDT 2009

First off let me explain I am NOT in any way connected to the
business mentioned below.

I accidentally deleted some files a few months ago and the recovery
software I already
had would not recover them so after looking around I found Stellar
Phoenix and gave
it a try.  Some of my files were recovered with their program but not
all of them and it
not only has the ability to enter specs for more file types to
recover they also mention
they will help.  So I contacted them and they had me send some
samples.  They were
not REV files I deleted.  After working on the files they were able
to recover some of
the files I lost but explained why the other file type was not
recoverable.

Then I told them I use Revolution which is a programming software and
if they could
update their software to recover REV files I would leave a post on
the list for others
using Revolution who might need to recover REV files.  I was happy
with the files
they recovered for me and told them I do not need to recover REV
files now so it
isn't a big hurry.  That was about a month ago and today they sent me
a version to
test.  It recovered the files and the only problem I saw was the name
was changed
to a number.  You could click on the file and it would open.

Stellar Phoenix

http://www.macintosh-data-recovery.com/buy-now.php

They have downloads you can try but since they just sent me this
today it probably
will not have the REV file type included yet.  Ask them if you can't
find it.

-=>JB<=-