ODBC - Can use file DSN in Rev?

Scott Pepperdine spepper at byu.net
Mon May 18 11:16:14 EDT 2009

Thanks Victoras,

The data is in a DB2 database, as are a number of stored procedures I
need to call, so ODBC still seems like the best fit.  I'm also a little
cautious when it comes to SQLite when the database is reaching the many
millions of records size.  I know SQLite proponents will swear by it for
large data sets, but I haven't had time to trial this.

So the question is still 'Will Revolution use fileDSN' configuration to
access databases using ODBC?

Thank,
--Scott