Linux Cursors

Derek Bump userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri May 15 21:32:35 EDT 2009

Thanks Jacqueline!

I ended up redoing the cursor in Photoshop and saving it as a GIF.  That
provided me with a cursor that got rid of that ugly hand, which I think
should be retired anyways... HyperCard is a thing of the past.

I did manage to get the native Gnome and KDE cursors to work though.

All I did was uncheck the box to include Cursors in my standalone, and
then in my script I set the cursor to "arrow".  All the cursors for
Gnome and KDE in Fedora, Ubuntu and OpenSUSE are working perfectly and
match the current system's theme.

Thanks again though.  It's tough asking Linux questions since it's so
new and not many people on here seem to be using it.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/