Synchronous scrolling Solved

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri May 15 17:37:42 EDT 2009

Recently, DunbarX at aol.com wrote:

> I will check out the URL you
> sent me, and thanks. But can it run faster than my own utterly basic script,
> which just traps the message and sets a few scrolls to an index scroll?

Not sure, but I would guess so only because a scrolling field is a native
control that will update before passing along any messages.  The sample I
posted updates 3 fields at the same time (for all intents and purposes).

If performance of the demo as is still appears "sluggish" on your end (or
when using your own data), then a group is the way to go.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design