Other stacks opening besides the one selected

Bill Andersen andersen at mwdental.com
Fri May 15 15:45:20 EDT 2009

> I will correct myself about files loading automatically, I was
> thinking of lower down in the folder hierarchy. Nonetheless, common
> sense would seem to indicate that storing data files in the Program
> Files directory would seem a Bad Idea.

A agree.  Not to mention the problems Vista has with users writing
files in the Program Files folder.  Will it "really" be in the
Program Files directory? Or will it be vertualized?  Or will you
simply be denied access?  Depends on lots of variables and how
Vista is setup...

The "Program Files" folder is for Program Files, not data.  Most other
Windows programs will put you in [My]Documents by default.

BA