Math issue, isn't it?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon May 11 12:45:48 EDT 2009

Agree on the mathPrecision value. While it is true that floating point
values are an issue in any programming language, Rev should NOT be
failing on simple comparisons with two decimal places. Computers are
limited in floating point math, but they are perfectly capable of
handling 2 decimals places!!

An alternative would be to delve into significant digits, but I'm
afraid that would cause more confusion than anything...