answer as sheet showing on wrong stack

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat May 9 13:20:00 EDT 2009

So perhaps, on further reflection, we just need some sort of "caveat"
dialog on the two sites, that let users know this problem exists when
they can't find that for which they're searching. Would save the list
having to "re-explain" this condition ad nauseam. I'm always looking
for simplistic solutions. Simple people do that! (smile)

Joe Wilkins