App on Linux - really slow... any ideas why?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat May 9 12:53:31 EDT 2009

Peter-

> Oh dear what a dispiriting thread.  I haven't experienced all this stuff,

Thanks to this thread I've gone back and loaded the latest rev 3.5
build onto my Ubuntu installation and find that it's much improved, to
the point of having a usable IDE once again. Using scrollbars is still
somewhat of a hit-or-miss situation, but the whole IDE is much more
responsive, even when editing large scripts. RevOnline and GLX2 are
both working smoothly and so far all the plugins I had installed seem
to be working the way they should. Multiple desktops do *not* work,
and it would be nice if they did, but I'm sure this will get sorted
out in time.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net