[ANN] Cryptography Library 1.0.0

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 8 11:56:46 EDT 2009

Hi Sean.

Brilliant! I have been wondering how I was going to implement an SQL
based app which accessed a remote database without passing cleartext
passwords to the server. I haven't figured out in Rev how to encrypt/
decrypt the password to the database so I can store it locally in a
property that someone else cannot simply open and view. I don't want
to ask my end users to log into the SQL database every time, so I need
to store a hash of the password in a property.

Your library should work perfectly for all of that.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM