Another newb question - How to you clear a field?

Stephen Cox stephen at networkxfla.com
Fri May 8 05:43:09 EDT 2009

Don¹t hate me for asking another nub question. ;) I am reading the docs. But
this language is so different then what I am used to it¹s hard to phrase
searches correctly.

Ok, so how do I clear the contents of a field? Namely a text Field. I wanna
offer a clear button.

I¹ve been trying various forms of the Delete [Clear} Chunk command. But no
luck so far. Then I thought maybe it was related to a property of the Text
Field.  And still no.
Someone mind pointing me in the right direction?

Much thanks,

-Stephen Cox